Fund your small business on your terms
It’s been declared that we’re in a ‘Golden Age’ for small business with a record 5.2 million small firms in the UK. This is an increase of 760,000 since 2010 and small companies now account for 48% of all private sector employment. In fact, the UK now ranks as the most entrepreneurial country in Europe and 4th in the World.
Given the economic importance of small businesses, it’s only right that there is now a funding source that really meets their needs, and on their terms. Inflexible, and hard to get, bank loans have had their day. The business cash advance has been tailored around your small business with Fast Access To Cash between £2,500-£300,000, flexible repayments in line with your cash flow, a simple application process without the need for business plans, accounts or a perfect credit history and no assets required.
Why choose a Liberis business cash advance over bank loans?
A Liberis Business Cash Advance is an injection of cash into your business based on future credit and debit card sales, which is repaid via a percentage of your business card transactions. There are many reasons why it’s better for your business than a bank loan:
- You pay back only as your business earns, without fixed monthly payments
- One clear cost agreed up front. No APR, fees, hidden charges or penalties
- Easy and quick online application
- Over 80% approval rate, with a decision in as little as 24 hours
- Unsecured Funding, so your home is never at risk
What are the drawbacks?
Simply put, there aren’t any! We can only think of more advantages:
- Unlike any other finance product available, if your cash advance takes longer to pay off, the repayment cost remains the same.
- Miss a payment with a bank loan and your credit rating suffers, but with Liberis there are no set payments so you can’t miss one. Because we only take our repayment from credit and debit card transactions, any cash your business takes is completely yours.
How it works
A business cash advance is an unsecured advance of cash based on future credit and debit card sales and is repaid via a pre-agreed percentage of your businesses card transactions.
Because payback is directly linked to card takings, it only happens when your business earns. And unlike many other forms of funding, company or personal assets aren’t required.
What’s more, if the cash advance takes longer to pay off, the originally agreed repayment cost remains the same. No penalties or fees are added, because there’s no such thing as late payment.
Report on Small Firms 2010 - 2015 by Lord Young