To be eligible for a Liberis CBILS loan, your business must:
- Take card payments and have done so for 12+ months
- Use one of the following companies to handle card payments: Worldpay, Elavon, Lloyds Cardnet or First Data (now known as Fiserv)
- Take at least £20,001 in card takings in an average month
- Be based and active in the UK, with turnover < £45m per year
- Be able to self-certify that it is/was adversely impacted by COVID-19
- Have a borrowing proposal which, were it not for the current pandemic, would be considered viable by Liberis
For the full list of eligibility criteria, please visit the British Business Bank website.
To get started and see if you qualify for a CBILS loan from Liberis, use our eligibility checker.