Retail finance options to grow your small business
Whether your retail business is a small fashion boutique, health food shop, gift shop or online store you will need a little investment from time to time to grow or simply to maintain a healthy cash-flow.
Small independent retailers sometimes struggle to obtain finance through traditional lenders like banks, especially if the business is new or you have a Poor Credit History. Securing funding for your small business can be an intimidating prospect, especially if you have been turned down by a bank before.
If you need an alternative to a bank loan and want the funds fast, then apply for a cash advance from Liberis.
Alternative funding solutions – a cash advance for your retail business
Liberis provides business cash advances to small retail businesses like yours. Our Small Business Funding is tailored to your business’ individual needs to ensure you receive the funding to help you grow – not tie you down with fixed monthly payments.
We can help with funding for whatever you might need:
- Purchase of stock or seasonal inventory
- Point of sale displays and marketing material
- New signage
- Repairs and refurbishment to your premises
- Help with cash flow when business is slower
A business cash advance is an Unsecured Injection Of Cash into your business based on future credit and debit card sales. It’s repaid via a pre-agreed percentage of the business’s card transactions.
Unlike bank loans with fixed monthly payments, pay back is directly linked to your card takings: it only happens when the business earns, so it mirrors your cash flow. Cash advances are unsecured too, meaning your home is not at risk.
Reasons to choose a cash advance for your business
- Apply in minutes for £2,500-£300,000 and get a decision in as little as 24 hours
- You pay back only when you earn – no fixed monthly payments
- You keep 100% of your cash income
- One clear cost, no APR
- No fees, hidden charges or penalties. Ever
- 80% of businesses are approved for cash advances and the application process is simple and easy to complete with minimal paperwork and no accounts required. Apply for your retail business cash advance and finance your future now.
How it works
It’s simple and transparent. Business cash advance is an unsecured advance of cash based on future credit and debit card sales and is repaid via a pre-agreed percentage of your businesses card transactions. Because payback is directly linked to card takings, it only happens when your business earns. And unlike many other forms of funding, company or personal assets aren’t required.
What’s more, if the cash advance takes longer to pay off, the originally agreed repayment cost remains the same. No penalties or fees are added, because there’s no such thing as late payment.