To be eligible for a Liberis CBILS loan, your business must:
- Take card payments and have done for 12+ months
- Have its card payments handled by one of the following companies: Worldpay, Elavon, Lloyds Cardnet or First Data (now known as Fiserv)
- Take a minimum average of £20,001 per month in card
- Be UK based business activity with turnover < £45m per year
- Be able to self-certify that it has been adversely impacted by COVID-19
- Have a borrowing proposal which, were it not for the current pandemic, would be considered viable by the lender
You can find a full list of eligibility criteria on the BBB website here.
To get started and check if you're eligible for a CBILs loan with Liberis, please click here.